If you are interested, please kindly read this. 👇🏻👇🏻
Calling all the attention of all ...
#Automotive out there with NCII Certificate for the Vocational Course.
We are also encouraging you who are willing to undergo Japanese Language Training.
We are a Certified Training Center in Quezon City, and we can help you to work and live experience in Japan by taking your first step with Us !!
Don't MISS THE OPPORTUNITY !!!
We are a Japanese Language Training Center, and We are NOT a MANPOWER RECRUITMENT AGENCY.
Still, we will provide opportunities and assistance to those dreaming of working and living in Japan.
"Why One World Japanese Language School"?
- Because our School is Tesda Accredited ✔
- High Passing Rate of N4 exam ✔
- Full support to all students ✔
- Free reviewer to all Scholarship Students who take the N4 Exam ✔
- With Unlimited Intensive one-on-one coaching with Japanese Instructor ✔
- Professional and fully trained Japanese Teachers to provide the highest standards of teaching ✔
- Free Registration ✔
One World Japanese Language School offering Scholarship for Qualified Students with the following Qualifications:
ANY OF THE FF:
1. Bachelor's Degree in 4 years "Healthcare-related course."
2. Caregiving Course with NCII Certificate (min.320 hours of Study)
3. At least 1-year work experience in the "Health-Care Worker Job Category" with COE.
1. BSHRM Graduate
2. HRS Graduate
3. Food and Beverage with NCII Certificate
4. Automotive with NCII Certificate
AGE LIMIT: 18-39 years old Only !!
REQUIREMENTS (Scanned copy, PDF File, need to submit upon enrollment) :
4.2x2 picture (4 pcs.)(Submit in our Office)
5.2x2 picture (Soft Copy)(White Background)(Formal Attire)
8.Tor or Form 137
9.COE if available
You may submit your requirements thru email:
So if you want to know more, please come and visit our office located at ROOM 207 ELEMENTS BUILDING, 560 QUEZON AVENUE, BRGY. TATALON, QUEZON CITY.
Or you can contact us:
▶FACEBOOK PAGE: One World Japanese Language Center Inc.
Hope to SEE YOU THERE !!!