Calling all the attention of all Care Workers, Nurses, HRM, HRS, and F&B out there with NCII Certificate. We are also encouraging you who are willing to undergo Japanese Language Training. We are a Certified Training Center in Quezon City, and we can help you to work and live experience in Japan by taking your first step with Us !!
Don't MISS THE OPPORTUNITY !!!
We are a Japanese Language Training Center, and We are NOT a MANPOWER RECRUITMENT AGENCY. Still, we will provide opportunities and assistance to those dreaming of working and living in Japan.
"Why One World Japanese Language School"?
- Because our School is Tesda Accredited ✔
- High Passing Rate of N4 exam ✔
- Full support to all students ✔
- Free reviewer to all Scholarship Students who take N4 Exam ✔
- With Unlimited Intensive one-on-one coaching with Japanese Instructor ✔
- Professional and fully trained Japanese Teachers to provide the highest standards of teaching ✔
- Free Registration ✔
One World Japanese Language School offering Scholarship for Qualified Students with the following Qualifications:
ANY OF THE FF:
1. Bachelor's Degree in 4 years "Healthcare-related course".
2. Caregiving Course with NCII Certificate (min.320 hours of Study)
3. At least 1-year work experience in "Care Worker Job Category" with COE.
1. HRM Graduate
2. HRS Graduate
3. Food and Beverage with NCII Certificate
AGE LIMIT: 18-39 years old Only !!
REQUIREMENTS (need to submit upon enrollment) :
2.PSA (Photocopy )
4.2x2 picture (4 pcs.)(Submit in our Office)
5.Picture ID size (Soft Copy)(White Background)(Formal Attire)
5.NCII CERTIFICATE (Photocopy)
7.Tor or Form 137 (Photocopy)
8.COE if available (Photocopy)
You may submit your requirements thru email:
So if you want to know more please come and visit our office located at ROOM 207 ELEMENTS BUILDING, 560 QUEZON AVENUE, BRGY. TATALON, QUEZON CITY.
Or you can contact us:
▶FACEBOOK PAGE: One World Japanese Language Center Inc.
Hope to SEE YOU HERE !!!