• Only 30 slots for face-to-face consultation will be accommodated and these will be done 1-on-1. 12 slots will be available in the morning and 18 in the afternoon.
• In compliance with the Philippine government’s directives on COVID-19, only those from 21 to 59 years old will be allowed to avail of this service....
• Prior to setting an appointment, please ensure you have read the guidelines found on the Embassy website at https://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000193.html.
• To set an appointment for face-to-face consultation, please send an email to email@example.com on or before July 2, 3:00pm with the subject “Face-to-Face Scholarship Consultation.”
• Please indicate the following information in the body of the email:
Name of the person consulting (This should match what is indicated on an ID card to be presented upon entry to the Embassy.)
★Category to consult for
★Highest educational attainment or current grade level of the applicant
★Preferred time slot: Morning (10am to 12:30pm) OR afternoon (1:30pm to 4:30pm)
• A confirmation email with additional instructions will be sent to those who successfully secure a slot for consultation.
#StudyinJapan #Scholarship #Japan #MEXTScholarship #MEXT2021, #JapanEmbassyPH