CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR UNIVERSITY STUDENTS AND YOUNG PROFESSIONALS: International Youth Development Exchange Program (INDEX) for 2019
Deadline: 5:00 PM / JULY 23, 2019.
Please click on the photo for more information
📢 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: International Youth Development Exchange Program (INDEX) for 2019
• Online submissions are preferred.
• Do not sub...mit application documents in .zip or .rar file.
• Please carefully read the instructions on how to apply. The NYC will not be responsible for lost applications or applications sent to the wrong email addresses.
• Please read this briefer first before asking questions.
The Cabinet Office of Japan will be holding the International Youth Development Exchange Program (INDEX) on October 5-20, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. The program aims to promote mutual friendship and understanding between Japanese youth and youth in foreign countries, to broaden the international perspectives of youths, to foster the spirit of international cooperation, to develop their ability to act, to nurture youths who can demonstrate leadership in various fields in a global society and contribute to the local social activities.
The National Youth Commission will be sending seven (7) youth delegates to the program.
Qualifications for Youth Delegates:
• Filipino citizen (residing in the Philippines)
• 18-30 years old
• With good communication skills (proficient in English)
• Philippine passport holder (valid until April 20, 2020)
• Mentally and physically fit to travel (no severe health issues)
• Must be able to attend the pre-departure briefing on October 4, 2019, Thursday, at the NYC Central Office in Quezon City
• Must be a first-time visitor to Japan (no experience of studying/training in Japan)
• Must be willing to personally secure their Japanese Visa
• Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer or to participate in post-program activities
• Accomplished NYC International Programs’ Application Form (https://drive.google.com/open…)
• Accomplished organizer’s CV Form/Medical Report (https://drive.google.com/open…)
• Scanned copy of valid passport
• The organizer will shoulder the delegates’ international airfare (Manila-Tokyo-Manila), meals, accommodation, and local transportation in Japan.
• Delegates will shoulder their visa fees, travel expenses from their residence (province) to NAIA and back, as well as their accommodation in Manila for the pre-departure briefing.
The following are automatically disqualified:
1. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 20, 2014 until the present whose airfare, accommodation, and meals were paid for by the organizer; and
2. Participants of NYC-coordinated international programs from October 20, 2016 until the present whose airfare was shouldered by the participants and whose accommodation and meals were paid for by the organizer
3. NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not completed their volunteer work hours
4. Previous NYC International Programs Beneficiaries who have not submitted or accomplished the required post-program documents
5. Have studied/trained in Japan
How to apply:
• FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS: Submit documents in PDF File to email@example.com (with Subject Heading: APPLICATION: INDEX)
• Do not send application documents in .zip or .rar file.
• If you chose to submit online, you do not need to send or submit hard copies of your application documents.
• FOR PERSONAL APPLICATIONS: Submit your documents to NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
• FOR SUBMISSION THRU COURIER: Send your documents to: NATIONAL YOUTH COMMISSION, THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UNIT, 3rd Floor West Insula Building, West Avenue, Quezon City, 1105.
• Applicants are advised to strictly follow the instructions for submission. The NYC will not be responsible for application documents which will be lost or sent to wrong e-mail addresses.
• Deadline for submission is 5:00 PM / July 23, 2019.
• Please send all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “QUERY: INDEX”.
• Please get in touch with the NYC International Programs Unit at telephone numbers (02) 4268733.
• The NYC reserves the right not to respond to questions whose answers are already stated in this briefer or in the application form.